WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Am I glad this days over

When bad days get worse sometimes I just wish I could go back to bed and start over. I didn't overeat today which was the best part of my day. I was somewhat stressed and I made it thought...hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment