WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

over and done with

This day is over and done with and I am glad. I am stressed about Rebecca's b-day party. It will be a busy day tomorrow...can I get it all done. I am missing food again. We have brownie and cookies in the house and that is making it hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment