WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Down 2 pounds

So I weighted in this morning...and I am down 2 pounds. It seems like such a lot of work for 2 pounds. It is going to be a long month. How many pounds can I loose??? I am contiplating starting to work out again...but I don't wanna gain any weight by adding muscle. It is Friday today. One of the first Friday's where when Allen asked "what do we have today?" I got to say...NOTHING!!! I am having issues with all the veggies...I always do. The headache seems to be gone...but it's only 315 pm...so my nightly one could still come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment