WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday

So far so good...I only had one cup of coffee yesterday and today. Tomorrow...that's it. NO more. I will be cranky for a bit I am sure, so watch out! I ate WAY to much yesterday too, but no sugar (unless you count the two blue whales I snuck out of the 5cent candy bins!). My mind is starting to adjust which is good. I am not working today, so that I can go see Isaac. I haven't seen my nephew in a few weeks and I miss him. (my sister too). It is a sunny day, Allen should be golfing...but I don't wanna work, so now he has to :( Can I cut back the amount of food today...I hope so or tomorrow will be a messy day. I didn't eat anything after dinner last night!!! Watched t.v. with no food. I did drink lots of water so that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment