WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

So Sad

So I couldn' t sleep...same as the last 3 nights. I came down to find that the results of Mike's ball tryouts were posted. Every boy we know made the team, including Carlin who is two years too young. I am so disapointed for him. He will be sad I know. It makes me want to quit, so I can only imagine how it will make him feel. A few of the boys that made it...makes me a bit bitter. I am proud of myself though. I just sat here and was sad. I didn't run to the kitchen to eat. Oh don't get me wrong...the thought ran through my head, but instead I just sat here and let myself be sad...sad that my son didn't get what we all wanted for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment