WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Sunday

It is cloudy today. I didn't sleep well. I haven't been sleeping very good for about 3 nights now. It really bites. I have been good with my food, but man is it hard. No junk for almost 5 days now. Just Tea...no coffee. I miss cake and chocolate so bad. I wish I was one of those people who were just naturally skinny. I think I need to start working out tomorrow. If not for me...then for Allen. If I drag my butt down there...to our basement full of equipment collecting dust...then he will too. He is being very sweet to me...only cause he thinks I am cranky. Only a few more weeks of school...that is a relief. The girls are happy..but Michael is sad. He loves school. That is why I hope he makes Summer Baseball. We'll know later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment