WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday June 16 2010

Down .6 today so for my first week I am down 6.6 pounds. Not to shabby. It wasn't easy. It is Becca's birthday today and while everyone was eating pizza I was eating salad and crab. Yes I do love crab...but I miss butter and that pizza looked so good. I just didn't even think about how much I was missing it until right now...and now it's all gone. I sent it all home with the folks...so no pizza for me. I am feeling better, still stressed at work, but I am hoping that all changes tomorrow. I am worried about the outcome. I hope that no feelings are hurt and that the situation can be resolved. The joys of having lots of women working in a small enviroment...you get drama.

My baby turned 12 today. 12 years ago I was an overwhelmed new mom....and now it feels like I have always been a mom. It's weird to think I have a 12 year old. She was such a good baby. So happy and cute. I hope the next few years will be ok.

Issac and all the family came to dinner. Man is he a cutie. Jen and Allen were up to there usual tricks...driving me crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment