WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Two weeks in

I haven't blogged because I haven't wanted to. I am two weeks in...and 9 pounds down. I had a full week of staying @ 160 pounds and that sucked. For the most part I am not hungry. I want to eat just for the sake of eating, but I am not hungry. I haven't cheated unless you count the smiggen of brownie I pulled off the knife last night...but I don't! I really want fries at work. Everyone and there dog ordered poutine today...it was like a sign...someone saying...EAT POUTINE!!! I love poutine. Love food period. I had so much energy yesterday but today...poof goners!

There is only a few days left of school, and then a summer with my children. I am going to need to keep a close eye on the bigger two...they seem to be doing things without telling me and that scares me a bit. Michael made the 3rd teir team for baseball so for the most part that will keep him busy. If I get desperate I will ship them to Auntie or to spend a night with Jubee. They like it there too. My left knee is really soar, I don't know what I did. I started working out...only 3 times so far, but maybe I pulled something??? I have a headache, I am hoping a good night sleep will get rid of it. I need to loose another 10 pounds before Wendover. That is just over 2 weeks away. I HAVE TO do it!! We are looking at Vegas in August and I want to go...but I want to have all my weight off first. Can I don another month of this? I am unsure. Two more weeks for sure...then we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment