WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Missing Food

I miss food. I miss pizza, and burgers and chocolate. I really want Sweet and Sour chicken balls and rice. Uh...tomorrow I can't eat anymore cucumbers. I think maybe I will try mushrooms. Maybe that will be ok. I weigh in tomorrow morning. I know I have lost. My scale says about 2 more pounds. That should make it 4 pounds. All this work for 4 pounds. Will be worth it I know but frigin frackin...I'm hungry. Michael is playing baseball tomorrow. The girls hate going and I hate leaving them so much. I love watching him play, as much as I love watching becca sing and dance and Jen...well I love watching Jen do anything. I am going to do cardio in the morning. It's going to hurt. Boobs like mine are not meant to do cardio...but I must try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment