WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dreading today

So I have been dreading today because it is going to be a rough one at work. I can feel it. Have I worked out once yet? NO!! I need that stress relief....maybe tomorrow. WHo am I kidding Friday's are nuts. I am not hungry really anymore...but it is grey and cold outside so I am a bit sad. This nasty weather is killing my mood. Where is the June sunshine?

No comments:

Post a Comment