WELCOME

I have never done a blog before and I am not really expecting anyone else to read it...just me. This is so I remember this weight loss journey. I have lost and gained weight so much over the past 10 years that I need to have something to remind myself how good I feel when I am skinny compared to how I feel when I am fat. Any yes...right now I am FAT!! So bring on the pain...tomorrow I make the phone call that will start me loosing weight...and hopefully feeling better.

I should mention that I am a horrible speller...so through this journey IF someone does decide to read my blog...look out...my spelling sucks!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday night

So my day started out ok. I didn't eat breakfast...big mistake. So while I was doing my running around I had an O'Henry bar for breakie...pretty smart right. I picked up a bday cake for Cass...but was good and didn't have any. I decided to bring Triple O's to Tanya and we had that as my last "lunch" before Dr. B....uh right. But it was good, and I love our food at work. IT's going to be hard not to eat it. I did drink LOTs of water. I was tired at 3 pm...really wanted a coffee or tea, but I didn't do it! Dinner...waffles. UH!! I love bread. I can do this right????

I yelled at my kids cause I am cranky...over watch batteries and school projects. WHY do teachers insist of giving projects with two weeks left of school? I don't understand. Do they think that parents have nothing better to do? Jenny is VIP at school tomorrow. I didn't even ask her what she needed...cause I didn't want to have to get it or make it. BAD MOM!!!

They ask me for so much sometimes I just want to scream. Why don't they ever ask ALllen??? When they need something it falls to me and right now...I need them to need dad too...Not going to happen right?

I picked Jen up at school today...I try to avoid it cause people look at me with those eyes. You know the one's. AH...she gained back all her weight eyes. I don't get those mom's who for the past 6 years have not gained one pound. They look exactly the way they did the day I met them. Do they never eat a peice of birthday cake? Do they never have french fries? Is that what my life is going to be forever...Chicken and salad....oh joy!!! I needed to vent...I am stressed about tomorrow. Can I do this...the money part sucks too...but ALlen hasn't said anything yet!!

Wish me luck, tomorrow is my first morning...sans coffee :(

No comments:

Post a Comment